Work for Dove
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and managing messages/information.
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients..
- Preparing marketing information, diaries and keys for accompanied viewers.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Ensuring all literature, websites and windows are up to date at all times.
- Booking viewings with potential tenants.
- Assisting the lettings negotiators with tenancy agreements, signing tenants up and taking payments.
- Assisting team members with administrative tasks.
- Property viewings with customers.
- Ensuring the smooth handling of any tenant queries.
- Updating the lettings diary.
- office administration
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Saturdays rota, currently 1 in every 4, 10am - 2pm, not bank holidays
Holidays: 21 days rising to 25 plus bank holidays.
£17-19,000 Basic, dependent on experience (plus commission OTE £19,500 to £21,500).
(In a typical year each member of the lettings team typically earns in the region of £2,500 team commission per person. Therefore after commission total on target earnings should be in the region of £19,500 to £21,500 OTE)
Please send a CV and covering letter. Due to the number of applications we receive we will be unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard back from us within 10 days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Reference ID: Lettings Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
All visitors to the office are currently required to wear a face mask.
- Are you in Sheffield, South Yorkshire?
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Customer Service or Office: 1 year (required)
- English (required)