Work for Dove
Experienced Property Manager
Dove Properties is an award winning independent letting agent, with approximately 400 student and residential properties on our books. We seek an enthusiastic and experienced property manager to join our team based at our office on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield.
You will manage your own portfolio of properties and act as a point of contact, liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords on a daily basis. This is a varied position and would suit a very organised person not afraid of working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role in a property management environment. You will be professional, organised and hard-working. You must be confident managing and prioritising your own workload. Excellent IT skills, access to a car and a full UK driving licence are also required.
Day to day key responsibilities include:
- Managing and instructing repairs and alterations at managed properties
- Managing renewals of the relevant safety certification
- Carrying out inspections and property management visits
- Liaising with tenants and landlords on a regular basis
- Carrying out the tenant check in/check out procedure, dealing with any issues and negotiating deposit returns
- Supervising quotations and processing of invoices and documentation onto software system
- Liaising with utility companies regarding changeover of tenants
This is a permanent role working for an award-winning Sheffield property firm, established for over 25 years. In 2018 we were awarded the Sheffield City Council Letting Agent of the Year award.
- Salary £19,000 - £24,000 depending on experience. Salary and performance review after 1 year.
- Car parking permit and work mileage fuel expenses paid for by the company
- Holidays 20 days a year (plus bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 25 days a year.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 5.00 pm. You will be required to work some Saturdays
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 5 working days that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com