COVID-19 Viewing guidance for current tenants
At Dove properties we take the health and safety of our current tenants, staff and prospective tenants very seriously.
As the 2021/22 letting season launches and we prepare for viewings to commence from the end of October 2020 we have set out the below guidelines for all to follow and which are in line with the most recent government guidance.
- You will receive a confirmation text from Dove the day before any potential viewings are provisionally scheduled to take place to confirm the approximate time we will be due to arrive. Please inform us at this point if you are currently self-isolating, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised by the NHS that you are classed as a vulnerable person, and we will be happy to rearrange.
- On the viewing, as per government guidance we recommend that you vacate your property whilst viewings are taking place in order to minimise unnecessary contact.
- Please ensure that all internal doors are opened before our arrival.
- Please also ensure that the property is clean and presentable
- The 2 metre social distancing rule will apply to all parties throughout the viewing.
- We will look to wipe down any surfaces/handles that we touch with anti-bacterial wipes before leaving however as recommended by the government it is also important that you wipe down any surfaces/handles after each viewing as well.
For your piece of mind please see below the link showing our viewing protocol we send to prospective tenants who have confirmed they are interested in viewing the property.
Thank you for your co-operation and support.Enquire