Guidance for those attending meetings at our Office
Guidance for those attending meetings at Our Office
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure our client and employee safety when visiting the office during the current climate. Unfortunately this means that our team will be unable to welcome you as normal when you do enter the office.
Please read the following guidelines prior to attending your meeting:
- Please knock on the front door and a member of staff will open the door as quickly as possible.
- You will be required to wear a face mask in order to enter the office unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entering
- Due to restrictions we cannot take any possessions from you, i.e. coat. Please ensure you keep your possessions with you at all times.
- You will be escorted to the meeting room immediately upon arrival.
- Our toilet facilities will be available during your visit but please follow the guidelines listed in the office.
- Please ensure you follow social distancing guidelines throughout your visit.
- We are unable to provide refreshments during your meeting but please feel welcome to bring your own drink.
- Our meeting rooms and facilities are cleaned regularly for your and our safety.
- If you are feeling unwell and/or displaying any Covid-19 symptoms on the day of your meeting or seven days before, we kindly ask that you do not attend your meeting and reschedule.
- If you begin to display any Covid-19 symptoms within seven days of attending your meeting please notify our office.
For more information on Covid-19 and the relevant guidelines, please visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus