12 Rosedale Road, Ecclesall Road - S11 8NW
£91 Per person per week approx. BILLS INCLUDED OPTION AVAILABLE (GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, TV LICENCE & UNLIMITED BROADBAND)*
- »REFURBISHED SUMMER 2020
- »Popular Location Close to Collegiate Campus
- »Six Large Bedrooms
- »Flat Screen TV Included
- »2 x Modern Refurbished Shower Rooms
- »Kitchen Refurbished!
BILLS INCLUDED OPTION! REFURB 2020! NEW KITCHEN, DÉCOR, CARPETS, FURNITURE, TV INCLUDED Located on a highly sought after road very popular with students, Just of Ecclesall Road, Close to Tesco, bars, restaurants & a minutes walk to Collegiate Campus.
REFURB 2020! NEW KITCHEN, DÉCOR, CARPETS, FURNITURE, TV INCLUDED
This large 6 bedroom 2 shower room property is ideally situated for students at Collegiate Campus which is just a short walk away, or those at the City Campus alike, sited in the heart of the popular Ecclesall Road area with many shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
The property has had some recent improvement works conducted in 2019, including re-decration and re-carpeting of the communcal areas and hallway/landing, the landlord will be carrying out further refurbishments to the bedrooms, kitchen and the second shower room, please see below for full details of the works agreed with the landlord.
The accomodation consists of a good sized lounge with recently fitted laminate flooring, comfy modern sofas, coffee table and a large wall mounted flat screen TV. The extended kitchen is to be refurbished, and consists of 2 x fridge freezers, oven & hob, microwave, washer, dryer & dishwasher.
Each bedroom is generously sized and furnished with a large bed, desk and chair, wardrobe & drawers storage, all bedrooms are to be re-decorated, re-carpeted with all new furniture and new blinds to all bedrooms.
The larger of the two shower rooms has been fully refurbished throughout to a high standard, and includes corner shower cubicle, WC, double sink with built in storage. There is a second shower room which was refurbished over summer 2020.
The property is fully glazed throughout, has gas central heating with gas combi-boiler, interlinked smoke at heat alarms & a carbon monoxide alarm.
- Refurbish all bedrooms – Re-decorate, re-carpet and supply all new matching furniture plus new blinds/curtains.
- Refurbish shower room – New shower cubicle, sink & WC, new flooring, tiling & décor
- New kitchen to be fitted – Modern gloss kitchen, some new appliances as needed (cooker, hob, cooker hood, 2 x fridge freezers). The dishwasher, washer & dryer will stay.
- First floor rear bedroom - bed in alcove to be renewed with new three-quarter size bed & mattress. Plug sockets & light switches to be added by bed, plus down lights added above bed area
- Additional plug sockets to be added to some bedrooms where required.
- Large bedroom to front – add lighting to walk in wardrobe
- First floor rear bedroom – remove shelves, smaller desk to be supplied
- Attic left bedroom – build in wardrobe to alcove with shelf storage above
- Attic right bedroom – replace wardrobe & drawers with tallboy unit, smaller desk to go in & remove shelf units (belong to tenants?)
- Wall mounted flat screen TV to be included in lounge
BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE - GAS, ELEC, WATER, TV LICENSE & BROADBAND, ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS
For full video tour see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKlLqmuz1AY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJjz8rs7A1E
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. We assume no responsibility for its accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and are not responsible for any errors, or omissions, or the results obtained from the use of such information. Potential tenants are strongly advised to view the property before applying for a tenancy and should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property and the correctness of the advertising and statements. Dove Properties always recommend that any prospective tenants carry out a physical viewing before making a decision and do not only rely on Virtual information. Individuals in the employment of Dove Properties and Estates have no authority to make or give representation in relation to the property. Customers should make their own parking enquiries and also contact the local Council with regard to any street parking or access requirements they may have before applying for a property.