- »SAVE 5 WEEKS SUMMER RENT - REFURB!
- »No Ground Floor Bedroom
- »Convenient for Sheffield Hallam
- »Large Bedrooms & Large Beds
- »Separate Lounge & Separate Dining Area
- »Flat Screen TV & Basic Freesat Package
SAVE ON SUMMER RENT - REFURB! NO BEDROOM ON GROUND FLOOR! A large 4 bed property convenient for students, and convenient for the nearby Ecclesall Road. RECENTLY REFURBISHED. Flat Screen TV Provided with basic Freesat package. BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE.
There is a modern, large, fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, washing machine and dryer. There is a modern bathroom with a bath, toilet, hand basin and shower.
There is also an additional W.C. room. There is a large comfortable lounge with sofas and also A SEPARATE DINING AREA with table and chairs.
The property is fully double glazed, has on-street parking. Four good sized bedrooms, each with a large bed and modern furniture, no bedroom on the ground floor.
TV WITH FREESAT INCLUDED.
SAVE ON SUMMER RENT - 5 WEEK VOID OVER SUMMER STARTING 3RD AUG 2018, REFURB -
New modern gloss kitchen (new oven, other appliances to remain)
Refurbishing the WC room (see plan) to match the current bathroom
New boiler to be fitted & housed in
Re-carpet property throughout
Re-decorate property throughout
Upgrade all old style radiators
Some new bedroom furniture as needed
BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE + £15 PP/PW (GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER)
- New modern gloss kitchen (new oven, other appliances to remain)
- Refurbishing the WC room (see plan) to match the current bathroom
- New boiler to be fitted & housed in
- Re-carpet property throughout
- Re-decorate property throughout (possible re-plastering - not for adverts)
- Upgrade all old style radiators
- Some new bedroom furniture as needed (Some beds & desks TBC - not for adverts)
- Possible new front and back UPVC doors – not confirmed, not to be advertised yet
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. We assume no responsibility for its accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and are not responsible for any errors, or omissions, or the results obtained from the use of such information. Potential tenants are strongly advised to view the property before applying for a tenancy and should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property and the correctness of the advertising and statements. Individuals in the employment of Dove Properties and Estates have no authority to make or give representation in relation to the property. Customers should make their own parking enquiries and also contact the local Council with regard to any street parking or access requirements they may have before applying for a property.