42 Neill Road, Ecclesall Road - S11 8QG
£90 Per person per week approx.*
- »Through Lounge with Flat Screen TV & Kitchen
- »6 Double Beds
- »6 Good Sized Bedrooms
- »3 Bath/Shower rooms (one on each floor)
- »Close to Shops and SAINSBURY'S Supermarket
- »Bills Included Option Available – please enquire for details
A surprisingly SPACIOUS, MODERN and WELL MAINTAINED HOUSE in the heart of the popular ECCLESALL ROAD and SHARROWVALE - an area known for smaller independant shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes etc.
Please see the Video walk-thru (YouTube - https://youtu.be/pw63wMTnjJQ)
· Covered picnic area (ideal for social distancing)
· 32” Smart TV
· Hard wired and wifi broadband in every room (see all inclusive)
· Fab kitchen with BREAKFAST BAR, large washing machine, tumble dryer and American style fridge freezer
· Good Sized Bedrooms all with built in desks, wardrobes and large beds
· Large thru lounge with modern sofas and WIFI/TV connections
· 3 bath/shower rooms – one on each floor
This MODERNISED 6 double bed house enjoys a quiet location behind the trendy Nonna’s Bar on Ecclesall Road (all the joys but none of the noise). It is well insulated with 71% score on the Energy Performance Certificate.
Bills - GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, BROADBAND, TV + licence with all inclusive option
Price: £90 plus bills
This property is presented on an ‘Advertising only’ basis for a local Landlord. Applicants for the property will have their contact details passed to the Landlord who will then contact you to organise a viewing of the property. Should the viewing be successful, tenancy contract negotiations will be handled by the Landlord. Please note the Landlords terms and conditions may therefore be different to those outlined on our website information pages.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. We assume no responsibility for its accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and are not responsible for any errors, or omissions, or the results obtained from the use of such information. Potential tenants are strongly advised to view the property before applying for a tenancy and should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property and the correctness of the advertising and statements. Dove Properties always recommend that any prospective tenants carry out a physical viewing before making a decision and do not only rely on Virtual information. Individuals in the employment of Dove Properties and Estates have no authority to make or give representation in relation to the property. Customers should make their own parking enquiries and also contact the local Council with regard to any street parking or access requirements they may have before applying for a property.