Dove Properties charge "Full Time" Students a Non-Refundable Tenancy Application Fee of £69 (inclusive of VAT) per person when applying for a property. This covers our costs associated in setting up the tenancy.
Student Tenants will also have to pay a deposit of £200 each for a shared house. For an individual 1 bedroom flat for one person the deposit will typically be £300 or an amount equivalent to 1 month's rent.
Are you an Existing Dove Properties tenant? If so you can stay with us for the next academic year and pay only a HALF PRICE application fee for all Student applicants.
For Non "Full Time" Students Dove Properties charge a Tenancy Application Fee of £118.80 (£99 plus VAT) plus VAT per person. The increased cost is due to the extra referencing costs involved for us as well as the costs involved in setting up the tenancy.
Please note that due to recently introduced "Right to Rent" Immigration legislation we may now need to carry out identity checks on all applicants. All propsective tenants will be asked to provide documentary proof of their "right to rent".
Please see below a list of our current Agency charges:
- Application Fee per Student - £69pp (inclusive of VAT)
- Application Fee per Professional - £118.80pp (£99 + VAT)
- Renewal Fee (Student Tenancy) - £34.50 per person (inclusive of VAT)
- Renewal Fee (Professional Tenancy) - £69per person (inclusive of VAT)
- Amendment to Tenancy/Replacement Tenant - £150 (£125 plus VAT)
- £35 (inclusive of VAT) per key - for any key not returned at end of tenancy
- Bounced Cheque Fee £35 (inclusive of VAT) - per cheque
- £20 (inclusive of VAT) re letter for breach of agreement - per letter
- £10 (inclusive of VAT) per week for rent arrears - per case
Note: In some cases we will just advertise properties on an "introduction only" basis for landlords. In these circumstances they may charge a different tenancy application fee to the fee that we charge.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you require more infomation.